[Design-team] TASK FEDORA SECURITY SPIN

Cata catalinfest at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:49:11 UTC 2009

"This may require an alteration of the background color for better
visibility."
This is true and this is the reason to chosse this colors .
The effect of light change final render.
The background have same colors like blue on logo.
On the render is more darkness and logo have more light.
If set the corect colors ( #294172 ...) the result is not the same .
I want  less the detail ok key , because i want fedora logo "take attention
of eye.
After i see feedback from blenderartist.org i make the key

I don't make 3D so realistic enough to be tiring for user.
This is 3d key (http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_292/121679654857B4xg.jpg)

is to realistic for this wallpaper.
So i think is "no realistic route" on this time.
You make try this , the blend file is on blenderartist.org and post it.

2009/6/4 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>

> On 06/03/2009 06:54 PM, Cata wrote:
> > I make this in Blender 3D
> > This is output:
> >
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Security_Spin
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:SECURITYSPIN.png
>
> I see you also got some feedback on the blenderartists.org forum about
> the key and making it more realistic (if you go on the realistic route,
> it may need some additional details).
>
> You should take care about the colors of the Fedora logo, the shades of
> blue are supposed to be like
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Color_Palette This
> may require an alteration of the background color for better visibility.
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/
> photography: http://photoblog.nicubunu.ro/
> my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/