[Design-team] a FUDCon Request

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 9 20:13:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:22 AM, Nicu Buculei<nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 06/09/2009 12:04 PM, Max Spevack wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, Gerold Kassube wrote:
>>
>>> and the question (for me) is, Max will answers this: should we put the
>>> "www.fedoraproject.org" below the Logo himself or above or leave it
>>> totally away ..
>>
>> I have no objection to putting our URL, though I would probably just
>> put "fedoraproject.org" since we don't need the www.  We'll leave it to
>> the design team to decide what looks best :)
>
> A few weeks ago we talked here about the proper way to use the URL on a
> T-shirt, with or without www, and back then Paul suggested also
> join.fedoraproject.org, just as the URL we put on CD/DVD media. I guess
> this is about the intended audience...
>
> --

I was alerted to this by Karsten as a possible opportunity to share my
design that I've already cmyk'd and everything.  It will fit
retractable banner stands as you mention above.

Here's the png version:
http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fedora_four_fs_vertical_banner_330x800.png

I also have scribus source (with embedded png since svg isn't that
easy with the background).

http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fedora_four_fs_vertical_banner.sla

Cheers,

Clint