[Design-team] introduction

volodia blog blog at volodia.ro
Thu Jun 11 04:30:16 UTC 2009

I just try to integrate myself and to be contributor at Fedora Artwork project...
Just few words about my experience: I'm working for many years (more than 20) like designer in advertising, webdesign, DTP, video docu and advertising production for local TV stations...
I'm new at Fedora "space", but I like it and I want to do something like contributor, I want to learn more about Fedora...
I have a Fedora account, my CLA is complete...
What about the next steps for Artwork acceptance?...

Thanks!
Gratitude, volodia macovei