[Design-team] Inkscape still broken in Fedora 11

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jun 16 14:23:33 UTC 2009

On 06/16/2009 04:19 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> FYI, I have posted this video a while ago:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9aiLKXLGPo
[...]
> Here is upstream bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/273961

Valent, I see you commented on the upstream bug with a link to the same
video but just before your comment, one of the developers said:

"bbyak  wrote on 2009-06-10:  (permalink)

fixed in svn
Changed in inkscape:
status: 	Confirmed → Fix Released "

So yes, the bug is fixed upstream (in the 0.47 prerelease). We have in
Fedora a slightly older svn build, but as soon as the maintainer will
push a new build, I expect it will be gone.

Have a bit of patience, it was fixed just a few days ago.