[Design-team] Fedora 11 Retrospective Recap

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jun 17 06:55:56 UTC 2009

On 06/16/2009 07:55 PM, John Poelstra wrote:

> == Mairin Duffy - Design ==
> (-) Need to see feedback to the Design list as opposed to sprung on blogs
> (w) Six more designers on the team!
> (w) pink pony!!!!11!!

I would not paint the F11 experience is such a pink light... we tried to
go with a process, going with it until it was too late (Beta), then it
was torpedoed and went on a different route completely out of the
proposed process.

It seems either way we tried, we end in flame wars so massive, they
*almost* drive key contributors into giving up. Something is broken here.