[Design-team] The Theme

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:42:24 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 17:36 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> It was late for F11, maybe for F12 we should start early and make it an
> official feature, so we are motivated enough towards finishing it?
>
> Martin offered to do the packaging, which should be not harder than the
> packaging he did for the release wallpapers.
>
> The hard part is, IMO, getting the images (wiki? ssh?) and selecting
> from the large amount received.

We first need to decide how exactly we handle it. There are people
against the package-based approach as well as those for this approach. I
think we partly failed to get a consensus there. If we decide on the
package approach and have some rules or whatever how to split the
packages, how to name the packages and what to include in the packages,
I'll do the packaging work. But that's really the last part and we are
far from that IMHO.

Martin