[Design-team] Release artwork process

angella inzinga ainzinga at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:20:45 UTC 2009

I would include links to previous release years work, not so much for ideas
but for examples of shape/size. I would also add any specifications needed
such as: 'A banner must be n X n pixels in dimension, or a fixed ratio of
that'. This way when designing, noobs like me can know roughly where to
start.

Angie