[Design-team] Design Team meetings on IRC?

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 23:29:02 UTC 2009

Reading the other recent posts it seems there are a few unresolved
issues that we need to get rolling on for Fedora 12.

Does the Design Team have regular weekly meetings?

If not would it consider having them to discuss the schedule for Fedora
12 and resolve which approach will be used to design the artwork for
Fedora 12?  I'd be willing to help organize and lead the meetings for
the first month to help get things off the ground.

Thanks,
John