[Design-team] Constantine

Joost Elfering joost.elfering at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:46:28 UTC 2009

the ideas of mosaic are good. but to get all the ideas out in the open we
need to keep an open mind. try to come with more ideas about what we can use
from the associations.

i think we now have:
- mosaic
- the line art from wonderer (
http://www.uweschmidt.org/files/images/athene.png,
http://maartenvoetbal.punt.nl/upload/Ajax_logo.jpg)

SO: what can we do with the concept "east meets west"?

I think this is an interesting concept as this was one of the things from
Constantine I. This can be seen as a connecting two worlds, building
together.
some inspirational images:
http://images.google.ru/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aru%3Aofficial&um=1&newwindow=1&sa=1&q=istanbul+bazaar&btnG=Search+images&aq=f&oq=

yope out.