[Design-team] Constantine

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 28 22:28:26 UTC 2009

Hy there,

the mosaic idea combined with something else (no, not the F-Logo, to
simple...) out of the Constantine-theme maybe?!
The "east meets west" slogan i also find attractive. Something like a
fist holding a sword made out of mosaic stones or in steampunk lineart
OR a line art made of the Constantine head and also out of mosaic stones...

I'm also thinking about a rotating Constantine head, but thats more for
the wish-list as screensaver ;-)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0