[Design-team] Constantine

Dan Kendall danstuken at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:43:42 UTC 2009

(I've been lurking on this list since the start of the f11 process and hope
one day to take a more productive part and had intended to stay lurking
until then, but I can't let this one go by....)

Hands up, I'm a secularist but I have no intention of starting any
flamewar...but I would strongly dispute the notion of everyone having a
soul.  Or even relating to that idea.  On the other hand as long as there's
nothing "come and join us true believers" about the result I don't think
many folk would have an issue with religion-inspired artwork.  Something in
our damned gene's seems to resonate to some of the shared ideas common to
many faiths.