[Design-team] Constantine

Joost Elfering joost.elfering at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:00:00 UTC 2009

i also think that moving into religious waters like soul and spirituality we
can move into dangerous areas of the scope. that is not a good move imho.

in ANY artwork done at that time there were references to god's. almost
everything has had a religious meaning when you look at history. so avoiding
it is not really possible. but keeping an eye on keeping "real" religion out
is important. especially with this theme i suggest we use some of the styles
of that era and not the meaning as it is all connected to each other.

yope out.