[Design-team] Sorry for the NOise. Forwards?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jun 30 13:14:23 UTC 2009

On 06/30/2009 03:34 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> Sorry about any Noise
>
> Occasionnally,
>
> the other lists get Q? re . Fedora provided Image apps\formats.
>
> Would it be ok, for me to forward those.
>
> Without throwing the teams work-flow.

I think it is OK but you engage yourself with a responsibility: people
replying here are usually not subscribed to the the original list, so
someone (you?) will have to forward the pertinent answers back.

> eg:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-June/msg00328.html

The problem with my sticker kit (BTW, there is a new version available,
using 4-F's instead of i|f|v) is its use of a few advanced SVG features
(gaussian blur filter, clipping) which most likely will not export
properly to EPS.

Here is a simple EPS saved with Inkscape:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/stickers/kit_v2/ - parts of the
"certificate of authenticity" are not correct.