[Design-team] F11 Sleeve design

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 18 21:57:52 UTC 2009

2009/5/18 Máirín Duffy <mairin at linuxgrrl.com>:

> Well, I'm sure there was no malice intended. This is a new thing for us and I'm sure the more we use it the more issues like this will shake out. We only have a few users right now so this is the only time if any to experiment with the directory structure (next time though let's all communicate openly about it, okay, whoever did it - lol?)  If we are open about communicating about it and set explicit policy where we need it I think we'll be fine.
>
> I think I mentioned before, there may be a possibility of backing the directory up with git. At the very least this has spooked me enough that I'm setting up a cron script right now to suck everything down regularly to one of my systems just in case.
>
> ~m

Agreed.

Moving on, I just noticed that one of your images is incorrect[1].  It
should say Install Media instead of Live Media on the left hand side.
 I can probably fix it later tonight, but if you have a few minutes
it'd probably be faster.  In addition, a 64-bit installer sleeve would
be a bonus.

Thanks,

Clint

1 - http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%20Themes/F11/sleeves/PNG%20Previews/F11LiveMediaSleeve_mo_x86installdvd-page001.png