[Design-team] DVD Label Print - Test

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:12:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 05/20/2009 05:18 PM, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
>>
>> Hello Guys!
>>
>> I'm doing some tests with the Susmit's artwork using our Media Printer.
>>
>> Please, take a look at: http://www.rodrigopadula.com/

Thanks!!!
I was thinking how was the output of the other design?
Could you please try that too?

> The background seems a bit noisy and the logo not very distinct from the
> background, but those are not major problems IMO. I like the result.

Probably some loss in color during conversion. I have the original
.xcf which I shall upload very soon. That should make the quality
better.

Also I am going for rounded disclaimer (thanks to Nicu for his nice
tutorial) instead of a blocked one.

Thanks.

--
Regards,