[Design-team] need your help!!!! bonus: you get to check out lots of FOSS games!

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Nov 4 15:11:15 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 08:06 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> The one catch is the 'About KDE' tab is just filler,
> if you have anything in particular to add there, cool - if not the
> tab
> isn't really necessary as most spins won't have that tab

Sorry for popping-up but I was going through the different mock-ups and
I have to say there are really nice.
One thing I noticed though is this 'About' tab. KDE has a 'About KDE'
while FEL has a 'Learn More', shouldn't they be harmonized ?
(Or maybe it's just the print-screen which is not up to date).

Great work again,
Regards,

Pierre