[Design-team] need your help!!!! bonus: you get to check out lots of FOSS games!

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Thu Nov 5 05:30:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 10:46 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Let me know if you can help! You can claim a whole letter (e.g., I took
> care of all the games that begin with A) and churn them out. Then zip
> them up or put them in a tarball and email it to me, and I'll check it
> into git (giving you credit of course) and it'll show up on the site.

http://spins-test.fedoraproject.org/games/#games

We're in great shape thanks to Bert, Charlie Brej, Hector Gomez, and
Patrick Connelly, and Hisham Abdel-Magid. We're gclose but we still need
more! :)

It looks like Hisham is still working on the H's, and Patrick was having
some trouble getting screenshots for GemDrops. So here's the ones we
still need folks to claim to crank out screenshots for:

- Games that begin with F
- Games that begin with K and L
- Games that begin with M
- Games that begin with N and O
- Games that begin with P and Q
- Games that begin with R and S

And just as a reminder, the specs for the screenshots we need:

- must be 300x225 pixels
- must include logo of the game. If the game does not have a logo, feel
free to make one up for it.
- you don't necessarily have to install the game and take your own
screenshots; if you can find some on the web they should be okay to use
since the game content is licensed appropriately.

We're getting really close! Thanks to everyone who's helped so far!

Thanks again,