[Design-team] need your help!!!! bonus: you get to check out lots of FOSS games!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Nov 5 07:07:22 UTC 2009

On 11/04/2009 08:51 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 21:38 +0300, Hisham Abdel-Magid wrote:
>> i'm facing a problem in downloading the Torrent file :( .. any advice
>> about an FTP or HTTP link?
>
> You don't need to download the spin to make the screenshots, you can get
> them from the upstream webpages linked there.

Downloading from upstream is not the best option, use yum/package kit
instead, all of them are available in the repository (and even more than
that, the spin is only a selection of our games, constrained by the size
of a DVD).

But in the case you want to download the spin, here is a nightly build
of what will become F12:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/games/
(warning: there is no guarantee a nightly build would boot or run
properly, they are intended for testing)