[Design-team] new guy giving suggestions

chen benny youfychenbc5000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:25:37 UTC 2009

Hi everybody:
My name is Benny Chen. I am currently a high school student, i have used
fedora since fedora 7. I have a fair amount of knowledge in gimp and
inkscape etc. i would like to help out somehow in the summer holiday for
fedora 13 if possible.

anyways i apologise if i am giving this suggestion at the wrong place. I was
trying to post the fedora count-down counter for Fedora 12
<script id="fedora-banner" type="text/javascript" src="
http://fedoraproject.org/static/js/release-counter-ext.js?lang=en"></script>
i couldnt get this to work, so i searched to find the fedora group on
facebook, they don't provide anything similar. so i was just thinking : *is
it a good idea to make a facebook application with fedora counter*, so
fedora can gain some publicity?

I apologise if this email should go somewhere else>.< but i thought the
artwork team made the counter, so this is the place to ask