[Design-team] Upcoming schedule tasks

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Nov 6 09:27:20 UTC 2009

On 11/06/2009 07:03 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>> - a big banner for the front page, the equivalent of
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/f11launch.jpg, complete with F12
>>> screenshots and preferable in the same style as the small banners.
>>
>> I want to take this one!
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f12%20banner/test11.png
>
> Here's what I came up with, with Mel's help... what do you think?

I *love* how you added this time people in the image (even if only their
hands), is more ...uh, human :D and balance the coldness from the
unsaturated colors.

Has marketing decided for "unite" to be the f12 release slogan?

Don't you think a single screenshot representing an empty desktop is
very plain? Maybe use instead a shot of a desktop with some stuff on it
(a couple of open windows).