[Design-team] freedom.

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:21:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 01:23:55AM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> María Leandro wrote:
> > oooohhhh... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Images aren't attach on first svg; maybe I could translate to spanish :)
>
> Oh woops. I'll embed the bitmaps and upload them somewhere. Although
> these are just sketches, I don't know if they really are the message we
> want to send. I was just feeling a little annoyed so these were my way
> of getting that feeling out :)

I definitely sympathize that getting things out of one's system can
help deal with frustration!  But I also agree we don't want this ad to
be the way we send our message of freedom, which should be more
positive.

I ask that people please not use it elsewhere.  But we should
definitely think of using the composition as a way to inspire other
ads!  Even when we get something wrong, we can use it as a learning
process.