[Design-team] F12 One-Page Release Notes PDF

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 21:56:32 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 07:28:03AM +1100, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> 2009/11/14 Máirín Duffy <mairin at linuxgrrl.com>:
> > On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 18:41 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/collateral/release%
> >> 20notes/f12/F12ReleaseNotes-All.pdf
> >
> > Oh! I forgot to mention it is designed for A4. So if you are using
> > Letter-sized paper, make sure you tell the printer to center the
> > document. Otherwise it'll print out all spaced out weird on the page.
> >
> > ~m
>
> This is _AWESOME_ !
>
> When I first downloaded it, though, i was a bit surprised at the 14MB
> filesize. I assume this is because of the bitmaps needing to be larger
> for when it is printed out?
>
> awesome work mo! (and all the screenshot capturing people)

Hear, hear -- it's really superb.  I love the way you made the layout
hang together so nicely compared to the wiki version.  (The wiki's a
great place to draft, but it's really hard to do good layout there!)

This is going to be a nice way for people to present Fedora.  Sorry it
ended up being long.  I hope we can use the learning opportunities to
make sure the next version will be easier to fit on a single
double-sided page.  Nice work to everyone who participated!