[Design-team] Ticket 76

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Nov 20 08:30:40 UTC 2009

On 11/18/2009 04:29 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> You should never feel "no hope" when looking for something to work on
> for the design team. I feel "no hope" in ever getting everything done,
> so I don't think there's any end of things you could help out with! :)
> Not everyone uses the ticket system to file requests, unfortunately.
> Whenever folks ask me to do something I try to open a ticket. But if
> you're looking for something to help out with and can't find anything
> then that is definitely a problem we need to solve.
>
> What kind of work are you interested in doing?

I want to remind those interested in some work to pick a couple of
examples: Kushal repeatedly asked for help with an application logo[1]
and Zoltan recently asked for help with a book[2]. Out lack of reaction
may turn them into feeling "no hope"...

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/15
[2]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2009-November/001458.html