[Design-team] Fedora interaction design skill-building opportunity

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Fri Nov 20 20:27:26 UTC 2009

Hi folks!

If you are interested in interaction design and helping Fedora out in a
design sense, I am planning to hold a Fedora interaction design hackfest
next Tuesday to work on establishing a set of personas for Fedora.

For more details check out my blog announcement:

Hope to see you there. :) For new design team contributors,
participating in this hackfest is a great opportunity to take care of
your first design task in order to get FAS design team group approval.

I know, for the European / Middle Eastern folks especially, the hours
may be hard to make, but I will be in and out of IRC that morning
preparing things to and you are most welcome to join in then and get a
head-start before the main hackfest hours.