[Design-team] joining the team

Brad Fanella linuxguy16 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:50:51 UTC 2009

Hello. I have recently started using Fedora 12, and I thought to myself,
"WOW!". This distro really impressed me. I have used linux for a long time,
and this is one of the best distros i've seen in a long time. I really have
thought about helping a distro, and i realized that programming applications
isn't my thing (web design is though ^^). I started messing around with GIMP
and I got really good at it. What I really enjoyed doing was making
wallpapers. I am willing to do other things though, and I'm ok with
constructive criticism. If you think I could be of help, just tell me.

Thanks in advance,

Brad