[Design-team] joining the team

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Nov 26 08:59:57 UTC 2009

On 11/26/2009 09:50 AM, Brad Fanella wrote:
> Hello. I have recently started using Fedora 12, and I thought to myself,

Hi! Welcome!

> "WOW!". This distro really impressed me. I have used linux for a long
> time, and this is one of the best distros i've seen in a long time. I
> really have thought about helping a distro, and i realized that
> programming applications isn't my thing (web design is though ^^). I
> started messing around with GIMP and I got really good at it. What I
> really enjoyed doing was making wallpapers. I am willing to do other
> things though, and I'm ok with constructive criticism. If you think I
> could be of help, just tell me.

We have a number of open requests, see:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1 (the unassigned tickets) -
most of them are logo or icon requests, for which Inkscape is the best tool.

Watch this mailing list too, there are also a a lot of tasks/activities
that happen here.

PS: do you have any previous works posted online?