[Design-team] Finished first wallpaper...now what?

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Sat Nov 28 17:16:56 UTC 2009

Hi Brad,

On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 08:38 -0600, Brad wrote
> Ok thanks for the help.I got it all done now. Here is the link if you
> want to check it out. It is my first wallpaper here so obviously not the
> best. http://linxguy16.deviantart.com/art/Fedora-Wallpaper-1-145039699
> Tell me what you think :D

Thanks for creating a Fedora wallpaper!

Overall your design concept is nice. Where did you get those logo
graphics, though? Those are from the first drafts of the Fedora logo and
are not the actual Fedora logo (the f's ends for example, are much
longer than in the actual logo)

You need to email logo at fedoraproject.org to obtain the correct artwork
for the Fedora logo:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/

You also should follow the logo usage guidelines when creating works
involving the Fedora logo:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

I know this all sounds like a total bummer, but, we have to be very
careful about how we treat the Fedora logo and brand which makes
creating artwork using it particularly challenging.

Thanks,