[Design-team] wondering what to do

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:15:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Brad wrote:
> I am wondering what to do. As of now, I have sharpened up my GIMP
> skills. Are there any mini-projects around in need of another designer?
> Thanks! :D

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone who can sketch up some mockups about "Free and
OpenSource EDA" logo. This logo should _not_ reflect any brand. The
main idea about this need for such logo is to find a balance between:
- non-profit opensource organizations - such as our upstream developers and us
- big corporate who also contribute to opensource

Hence these mockups of the logo represents "Free and Opensource EDA
community" and will be used on various social media websites such as

If you are interested, let me know :) I just need some mockups not
final designs:

EDA stands for Electronic Design Automation

To Learn more about Fedora with respect to EDA:

Chitlesh Goorah