[Design-team] Remaining F12 design tasks - need your help!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Oct 2 08:11:29 UTC 2009

On 10/02/2009 10:39 AM, Cata wrote:
> I change only number of Fedora.
> I upload sla.gz files on wiki .
> F12-live-disc-label.sla.gz‎
> F12-dvd-disc-label.sla.gz
> No another change on files .

Feel free to put the new designs, along with PNG thumbnails on the (just
created and empty) wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F12

> It seems a little dull because they are the same ...

Yeah, they are intended to be dull...

There are two types of disc labels: those intended to be printed at
home, on deskjet printers, where any image will do the job and those
intended to be professionally mass-printed, where we need special file
formats, simple designs with few colors.

Since we are doing here the second case, the design will be dull but
affordable to print by thousands of copies.