[Design-team] Introduction to mailing list

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 5 07:11:10 UTC 2009

On 10/05/2009 04:50 AM, hector gomez wrote:
> Hi all, I'm new in this, first, my name is Hector, I'm from México.

Hi Hector!

> Well, I have experience painting with oils and acrylics, and recently
> I'm using Gimp, if you want to see something what I do with Gimp, here
> my little portfolio www.hectorconhache.wordpress.com, so I would like to

So have some really neat stuff in there, I like a lot the furry guy
(http://hectorconhache.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/214/) but also some
illustrations.

> contribute to Fedora Artwork with drawings, illustrations and other
> things in relation.

We are doing right now the final preparations for the F12 release:
banners, CD sleeves, posters.

A general list with various tasks and requests can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1

> I send to you a wallpaper I made for example of my possibilities using
> Gimp, 'saludos' and have a nice day.

Watch the list, there are a lot of things happening here in a
collaborative way, like for example Martin's recent call for *extra*
wallpapers:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2009-October/001162.html