[Design-team] Introduction to mailing list

Tareq Al Jurf taljurf at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 6 09:01:47 UTC 2009

> Paul said:

Hi Tareq, I'm sure the team will join me in welcoming you.  One note
> -- I think the team is no longer taking wallpaper submissions for the
> F12 extras package, simply deciding on the ones already up for
> consideration.  However, you can easily make a wallpaper available in
> your fedorapeople.org space, and/or wait until F13 to contribute to
> this worthy cause.  Thanks for your work on Fedora!
>
> Also, if I'm wrong about the above, I'm sure Mo, Nicu, Martin, Maria,
> or any of the other wonderful people here will correct my mistake! :-)
>
>  Thanks paul, maybe in F13 :)
As you said i'll be putting all my creations in my fedorapeople page.

Martin said:

Well, in the other mail I sent to the list about extras I suggested that
> we still accept wallpaper submissions for extras till this Friday, but
> only finished ones (plus unclear licensing/missing links used sources
> are a showstopper), no one objected so far so I take it as that's what
> our position is on this now.
>
>  I can't do that all in time.
But no problem, as Paul said i'll do it in F13

And welcome to the team, Tareq :)

> Your submissions however violate our rule to not include fedora logo and
> text in wallpapers, other than that they look beautiful, IMHO the
> aurora1 is better :) Is it all original work have you also reused some
> art from others?
>
> Thanks, i didn't know about fedora logo thing
It's all my work (Genuine)  :)

Thanks All
--
Tareq Al Jurf