[Design-team] Constantine Wallpaper Extras

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 12 08:00:40 UTC 2009

On 10/09/2009 06:52 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Well, originally the idea was to aim for 4, I think best would be to
> hear people's (from the design team) opinion on which ones would they
> include (aiming for 4 +/- 2) and base the final number on the
> discussion. Setting up a vote (at fas) open for the design-team members
> only would be probably overkill.

Then here's my take:
- would have liked to see among the proposals one of those designs:
http://tatica.org/2009/07/15/wallpapers-fedora-para-ninos/ (I know I
should have added one to the wiki page, but my last week was extremely
busy);
- I definitely like Samuele's blue flowers, we should make sure the
licensing is right and include the image:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Wallpaper_4flowes_constantine_beta.jpg
- I know Jayme's King image created some controversy, but I a lot of
people liked it and I am not
anti-swords:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora-wall-jayme-VII.jpg
- will remain neutral towards the photos, they are mine and I am biased.