[Design-team] F12 Countdown Banner

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Oct 20 07:53:06 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 10:37 AM, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> I am the danish translation maintainer so I can translate it to danish -
> if you want.

This *is* appreciated!
Many translators don't know to use Inkscape so you end with a
translation for "released" and "days" and have to export the PNGs for
all the remaining (>20) days. Not very time-consuming, but you have to
watch the incoming translations and repeat the procedure as soon as a
new one arrived.