[Design-team] Icon help needed

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Oct 20 13:38:53 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 12:59 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Those are pretty awesome. Thanks a lot for doing them. I think it is too
> late for tonights compose anyway, so if you could split them tomorrow,
> that'll be great.

Yay. Here you go:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/icons/Mist%20XDG%20Folder%20Icons/mist-folders-xdg.tar.gz

I also noticed in doing this that the Mist folder.svg icon in F11 has a
space in it that makes it difficult to open in Inkscape. I don't know if
it would cause problems with other SVG programs/libraries. I provided a
fixed version of that too in case it's still an issue:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/icons/Mist%20XDG%20Folder%20Icons/folder.svg