[Design-team] Hello New Member

James Mulroy hey.james.mulroy at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:58:55 UTC 2009

Thank you everyone you have made me feel very welcome :)

I have scanned over the wiki pages for your group.

I have also checked out the design team group and the logo policy page which
are both incredibly useful.

I will create some wallpapers and icons for starters, just so you guys know
I also know a fair bit about HTML/XHTML & CSS, PHP and i am currently
learning the art of font creation.

One thing I am not too clear about is the submission of work, I understand
that currently I am not a contributing member and thus cannot submit via the
CLA but I can display my work on the wiki via hot linking. Is this correct?