[Design-team] Hello New Member

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 22 14:15:30 UTC 2009

Hi James,

On 10/22/2009 10:11 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 10/22/2009 03:58 PM, James Mulroy wrote:
>> One thing I am not too clear about is the submission of work, I
>> understand that currently I am not a contributing member and thus cannot
>> submit via the CLA but I can display my work on the wiki via hot
>> linking. Is this correct?
>
> Is the other way around: you cannot contribute until you agree to the
> CLA (Contributor License Agreement).

As Nicu says, you cannot contribute until you've signed the CLA. You can
absolutely sign up for a Fedora account right now at

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts

There are different teams within that system. The Fedora design team
requires that you submit one piece of work for critique by the group
from our work item list on https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1

We grant you membership in the team group in the account system upon
successful completion of the task.

Does that make more sense?