[Design-team] F12 Final wallpaper polish

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 22 16:57:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just as a head's up, myself, Nicu, Ian, and some other folks had some
discussion in IRC this morning about applying some polish to the
wallpaper for F12.

You can see some of the work-in-progress here:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f12/oct%2020/

I'd love to hear your thoughts. I think we want to stay with the order &
chaos concept; Nicu and I brainstormed a bit and I started taking this
direction where you have close-together/orderly bokeh bursting out onto
the left:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f12/oct%2020/rain11.png

I would love to hear what you think - could this work for F12? How could
we push it further?

Thanks,