[Design-team] F12 Final wallpaper polish

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Oct 23 08:32:45 UTC 2009

On 10/22/2009 07:57 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> You can see some of the work-in-progress here:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f12/oct%2020/
>
> I'd love to hear your thoughts. I think we want to stay with the order&
> chaos concept; Nicu and I brainstormed a bit and I started taking this
> direction where you have close-together/orderly bokeh bursting out onto
> the left:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f12/oct%2020/rain11.png

I still have a preference for rain4, is more blurred, less aggressive. I
find it calming and inviting to meditation.

IMO, a nice touch is the addition of the simple circles on the
lower-right in rain20, they seems like a start of order.

Bubbles.png is *very cool* as a splash, but it does not make me thing of
"rain", more of "cleaning solution" (liquid soap?).