[Design-team] Last call for wallpaper extras selection

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 21:44:58 UTC 2009

Hi Mo,
> On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 17:25 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> On 10/23/2009 05:18 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > it's about the time we should make the final selection for wallpaper
> > extras, but so far no one but nicu and me commented on the selection...
> > If no-one comments till Monday, I'll use these images:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Wallpaper_4flowes_constantine_beta.jpg
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora-wall-jayme-VII.jpg
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Wallpaper-nicubunu-rose5.jpg
> >

> Would it be possible to include María's photomanip with the domed
> buildings as well?

Why not? The whole point of this discussion is to select those that we,
as a team (i.e. not only me) deem good enough to include ;-) (i.e. so
it's important that as many people as possible comment). I only try to
drive the selection forward so that this project does not get stuck in
almost-complete state ;-)

> It's a big favorite in my office, a lot of people have it set as their
> background.

That's a very strong argument :-)

If I understand correctly you mean these?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Pruebas-f12-1.png

Would be nice to have a higher resolution though.

Martin

PS: We should really set deadlines for the extras into our F13 schedule
as well. Looking back, something like "concepts for alpha, final images
for beta, and final selection perhaps two weeks later" would probably
work.