[Design-team] F13 Artwork Process

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 28 22:16:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Martin Sourada
<martin.sourada at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 15:11 -0600, Clint Savage wrote:
>> I do think though, that it is possible to package up the beta design
>> too, which might be a good compromise if people (besides myself) are
>> interested in the older designs.
>>
> Supposing your mirror is up2date and you're running F12/rawhide
> # yum install constantine-backgrounds-extras
>
> You can see what's in there in this screenshot:
> http://mso.fedorapeople.org/screenshots/f12-backgrounds.png
>
> Martin

Martin,

Yeah, I get that.  Not quite what I meant though I guess.  What I was
really saying was that it would be nice for the beta package to
persist in some way.  Either include the beta backgrounds in the
released F12 or something.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Cheers,

Clint