[Design-team] Inkscape Course for Jr. High Students

Patrick Connelly pconnell at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 12:48:02 UTC 2009

I love the idea and overall concepts that you've given here.  I tend to agree
with what's been said that it seems pretty fast.  I think that you might want to
look at removing 8 & 9 and extending some of the other ones.  Maybe leave those
there for the students that are ahead.  Or maybe have the last day be a
"free-for-all" day where you can let them do whatever they want.  And offer up
8 & 9 as suggestions to get them started.

I would also take the time to talk about file formats and their differences when
you get to exercise 6.  A lot of people don't know when you should use what
type.

But overall I'm jealous and wish I could be doing it!

Patrick