[Design-team] Fedora Linux Day - Santiago, Chile

Charles Sutton arttorney at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:39:05 UTC 2009

I'll do that (email).  I will see if I can retrace my steps about where the other one came from that I grabbed for this mockup.  With one more tutorial, I should know enough inkscape to re-do this whole thing as a scalable vector drawing.  I will research the precise aspect ratio and field placement of the Chilean Flag too.  Thanks for the comments everybody.  I am still learning how to swim and appreciate all the help I can get.