[Design-team] Fedora Linux Day - Santiago, Chile

Charles Sutton arttorney at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:23:46 UTC 2009

I have emailed for the approved copy of the Fedora Symbol, specifically describing what I intend to do with it.

The thing I am pretty sure I had done to get that unauthorized version was to Google image search for "fedora logo" which produces a first page showing that version on three sites:  www.windows-hq.com has it as a .png file and dcala.wordpress.com/ has the same as a .jpg file in the July 30, 2009 post.  The third is musinpice.blogspot.com where it appears in the October 12, 2005 post along side of a substantially forward slanted version that the blogger had drawn himself.