[Design-team] Fedora Linux Day - Santiago, Chile

Jonathan Barrios jonisk8.77 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:00:30 UTC 2009

Team,

Talking with the organization for Linux Fedora Day, Chile ... we need some
like the follow link:

http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/1/13/Artwork_MarketingCollateral_fedora_banner_2008Fisl_thumb.pngfor
poster and promotion...

and the pendon something like this:

http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/f/fb/Artwork_MarketingCollateral_artteamposter_thumb.png

I think no problem for the law in chile authorities for alteration of the
flag.

With the logo for the WebSite, we are thinking this logo
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/ba/Logo_fudcon-logo.png
modify word "Fudcom" for "Ucentux" (community) and word "Location" for
"Fedora"

Some problem making changes this logo?