[Design-team] Fedora Linux Day - Santiago, Chile

Charles Sutton arttorney at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:12:47 UTC 2009

Jonathan,

I understand that the attached file is the logo you should use rather than that one I made yesterday.

From: arttorney at hotmail.com
To: design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:38:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [Design-team] Fedora Linux Day - Santiago, Chile

All right.  This attached version has Ucentux as allcaps in Tahoma, (which I had as part of my legitimately purchased Windows Vista copy on that other computer).  I have moved the words a little farther apart and I think it looks better that way.  I leave it up to more experienced members of the design team to rule on whether this is an acceptable logo to rise to the level of a "contribution" and not run afoul of any guidelines.