[Design-team] [SPAM] hello

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Sep 8 13:51:46 UTC 2009

Hi Kanza,

On 09/07/2009 02:03 AM, kanza aman wrote:
> hello.
> i have submitted my wallpaper for ticket#25 of fedora educationa
> wallpaper,logo,wikibanner but couldn't received any reply yet...awaiting
> 4 its approval. thanks.

Can you use plain text for your emails to this list?

They keep getting marked as spam. Writing them in plain text (and using
a more specific subject line than 'hello') will help them avoid the spam
filters.

We want to be able to read what you have to say! :) But if our spam
filters catch your messages we won't even get to see them.

Thanks,