[Design-team] wallpaper for ticket#20

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Sep 9 07:34:11 UTC 2009

On 09/08/2009 10:29 PM, kanza aman wrote:
> i have created a wallpaper for ticket#20 i.e Fedora Security Spin
> wallpaper. check it out if it fulfills the needs of fedora.thanks

First understand how the those requests work: a certain entity inside
the community makes a request and someone tries to accomplish it. We as
the Design Team won't give the final answer if the result is fulfilling
the needs of the original requester. However, we can and will give
advices and help. So you must also get in contact with the original
requester.

With this being said, I should note this is an old request, from before
we introduced the ticketing system and has some old replies in the wiki
archive, which were not moved into the ticketing system:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Archive:Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Security_Spin

Back to your graphic:
- is "Master" a specific brand of locks? if so, it would be preferred to
remove it, so we don't do advertising or trademark infringement;
- the lock image (stamp) is made by you? if not, what's the source? the
license?
- the same for the 3D rendered lock and keys in the center: made by you
or taken from other source?

Is important to ensure all your sources are free, otherwise your final
image will not be free and not eligible for use.