[Design-team] wallpaper for ticket#20

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Sep 9 18:07:49 UTC 2009

Hi Keiran,

On 09/09/2009 02:08 PM, Keiran Smith wrote:
> Kanza,
>    If you remove the branding it should be OK as long as the images and
> brushes you have used came from an open source.
>
>     can anybody tell me if i edit it and remove that MASTER brand name
>     then is it fine or not. and also i want to know how can i contact
>     through this ticket owner for the approval of this task. thanks.

I believe lmacken would be the approver since he is in charge of the
security spin I'm pretty sure.

However you need to provide the sources for any external work you have
included. The URL, author's name, and license - it's important because
even though there are many open licenses for artwork they are not all
compatible and will absolutely have implications on the licenses you can
give your work.

~m