[Design-team] f12 wallpaper

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 07:32:59 UTC 2009

On Friday 11 September 2009 15:27:09 Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We can't be totally satisfied with the current default can we?
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Constantine_Perspective_Mosaico.svg
>
> Any ideas on how to improve it? Has anyone heard any feedback, good or
> bad? (I've heard nothing)

Hi, I heard only very positive feedback (minus one person who likes lion :).
Lot of people still use Solar theme in Fedora 11 but they said, they are going
to switch to Constantine in F12. I know it as I did some survey to get
feedback on our own KDE theme (Facebook is good place to get feedback even
from non Fedora users).

R.