[Design-team] Fedora 12 Design Schedule Reminder

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 19:08:12 UTC 2009

> Like I said on IRC, I have some time and will be willing to push forward
> with at least some of these. Anyone else interested in helping out?

I'm overloaded with Marketing stuff this week and out at training the
week after and can't participate myself 'till after that, but: might I
suggest hollering out to the Design list when you'll be working on
things, and being on IRC while you work if you can?

Sometimes worksprints - multiple people piling into IRC and hacking away
at a giant task list - make the job a lot more fun and way, way faster.

--Mel